21. august 2010

Befor and after


This old office chair was left to me when my grandfather died. The plan was always to do it up, but I didn’t really know how. I love colors, so first I thought of painting it in a really strong green or maybe purple. But as time went the chair moved In with my daughter so she needed to have a say in the final outcome.


That’s why the chair ended up as high gloss white. I reupholstered the seat last fall, but, as you can see, this cover didn’t really go with the now white chair.


So I gave Amalie a free rummage from my fabric collection and the seat ended up covered in zebras.

2 kommentarer:

gail@My Repurposed Life sa...

your chair looks great! It's nice that you still have it in the family.
Just stopping by to say I'm featuring you tomorrow on Featured Followers Friday.
gail

Anonym sa...

That chair turned out awesome! I love the contrast of the white and the fabric. I'm stopping by from Gail's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...