23. november 2011

Album cover notebooks



A while back I made a birthday card out of an old album cover. I wanted to make note books with the rest of the cover and have been saving paper ever since and finally i had enought to make a few books (I have used all kinds of papers and some of the pages do have print on one side.)


I have seen so many beautiful journals on the net and have wanted to make one myself for a long time. So one of the books has been assigned to the task, but I have no plans for the rest of them just yet. Maybe I’ll bring them to the Christmas marked I’m attending this weekend.




  Photobucket 

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Very cute idea! :o)

Rosemary@villabarnes sa...

I love your creativity. Thanks for visiting my blog, and for the compliment. I'm a new follower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...